Search form

Address Change Form

Please enter the information about your current semester address below. It will be updated with the student database only (Registrar, Campus Jobs, etc.). PhD students with a working contract should inform the personnel office in addition about any change of address.

This is a university only procedure. We will not communicate your address or personal details to any third party.